Partial hospitalization program is recommended for mild cases of eating disorders. In partial hospitalization, the patient continues to reside at home, but commutes to the treatment center up to seven days a week. This is not true for Remuda Life Partial Program. Most of our patients reside on campus 24/7.
The partial hospitalization program is only at our Chandler, AZ location.
Eating Disorder Treatment Phases Include:
- An assessment in critical areas including: medical, psychological, motivational/spiritual, nutritional, and educational.
- Clinical therapies in a monitored community-based setting designed to enhance awareness, challenge thinking processes and behaviors that contribute to the maintenance of the disorders, and develop skills to manage emotions more effectively.
- Participation with family members/guardians in solidifying the aftercare plan and preparing for the challenges of returning to home and school/work.
- Dedicated Female Milieu.
- Eating Disorder-specific Psychiatry, Individual, Group and Family Therapy.
- Employed physician model.
- Treatment setting that provides a warm nurturing environment and more closely mimics a home setting.
- Experiential activities including food planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, volunteer situations and community-based spiritual sessions.
We Are Here To Help
Recovery from anorexia and bulimia is possible. It's happening every day at Remuda Ranch. For additional information about the treatment of eating disorders, please call to speak to a Counselor at 866-390-5100 or complete a Take the Next Step form and we will contact you with the information you need.