Remuda Ranch at The Meadows offers an inpatient program in Wickenburg, Arizona, one hour northwest of Phoenix. The desert setting is one of utter peace and tranquility. This hushed beauty is exactly what hurting women and girls need to reflect, regain health and discover the inner strength required to face the task of recovery from an eating disorder.
Hospital services include 90 beds on three campuses in Wickenburg.
- The RTC campuses are one of 8 beds and one of 36 beds (three 12 bed buildings): Ages 8-17
- The Inpatient campus is 46 beds with 5 buildings.
More About Wickenburg:
- Sonoran High Desert Environment with Mountain Views
- Convenient location in bedroom community outside of Phoenix, AZ
- Facility provided transportation for each patient to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Extensive and beautiful grounds with 50 + acrers per site
- Main Lodge with casita style lodging and treatment buildings
- Equine program with certified staff members- Corral and trail ride participation available based on medical clearance
- Challenge Course (ropes)with both low and high ropes and zip line with certified staff members
- Art rooms
- Form (meditative movement) classes
- Voluntary Chapel and spiritual integration in treatment
- Secondary and High School for adolescents through on line portals with local school district. School scheduled daily with tutors provided
- Computer access for on line college classes for those enrolled in on line programs
- Pool on site for use during summer months
- Facility run Remuda Family Suites available adjacent to campus for confidential and comfortable family lodging
- Located within 5 minutes of local critical access hospital